Friday & Saturday Dinner Cruise in San Antonio
Be at the Dock at 6:15 pm. Cruise returns at 8:00 pm.
Let our expert catering crew deliver an amazing experience on San Antonio’s famed Rio. Cruise along the Riverwalk enjoying great food and great company, as you watch the city go by. Learn about the history of San Antonio, people watch, relax, and enjoy. It’s a dinner experience in San Antonio like no other!
Appetizer Duo Platters:
• Mini Crab Cake and
• Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño – house made, stuffed with cream cheese
Salad Course: Strawberry Field Salad – fresh greens, sliced strawberries, strawberry vinaigrette, feta cheese, and toasted pecans
Menu Selection: Choice of 1 entrée – pre selected at time of reservation.
• Grilled Rib Eye Tampiqueno (#1).
• BBQ Baby Back Ribs: Full Rack with Tangy BBQ Sauce (#2)
• Onion Encrusted Mahi Mahi with pico de gallo and Key Lime Butter (#3)
• BBQ Brushed Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon (#4)
• Vegetarian Menu Option (#5; see below)
(Options 1-4 Served with wild rice and grilled vegetables
Dessert: Peanut Butter Pie on Homemade Strawberry Jam
Beverages: Iced Tea, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Water included.
Beer, Red or White Sangria, and Margaritas are extra.
$50 pp + sales tax and 20% gratuity.
Our dinner cruises start from the dock at the Rivercenter Mall in front of Tony Roma’s. On your GPS type in: 849 E Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX 78205. If you are walking, we are located directly across the street from the Convention Center off Commerce Street. Just take the stairs down to the Riverwalk by Maria Mai’s and then walk to the boat dock at the entrance to Tony Roma’s. Our dock will be in the back, right hand corner of the mall, in front of Tony Roma’s and next to the food court, if you are looking to the north (towards the mall) from the Commerce Street Bridge.
Kids Menu: Choice of 1 – pre selected at time of reservation.
• Linguine pasta tossed in marinara sauce and topped with shaved Asiago cheese and steamed broccoli (#1).
• Kids Fried Boneless Chicken Bites with French Fries (#2), or
• Kids Grilled Chicken with steamed broccoli (#3).
Kids menu includes our “Dirt Cup” dessert – chocolate mousse topped with gummy worms and crushed oreos.
Kids: $30 pp + sales tax and 20% gratuity.
Vegetarian Menu Option (#5):
• Appetizer: Goat Cheese Bruschetta on garlic rubbed crostini
• Salad: Field Green Salad topped with seasonal fruit and grilled oil brushed croutons
• Entree: Fire Roasted Vegetable Pasta. Topped with shaved Parmesan.
• Dessert: Peanut Butter Pie with Housemade Strawberry jam.